|Seto no Hanayome Episode 11|
|Name in Japanese||アルマゲドン|
|Release Date||June 10, 2007|
|Episode Director||Atsushi Takeyama|
|Previous||Seto no Hanayome Episode 10|
|Next||Seto no Hanayome Episode 12|
Armageddon (アルマゲドン, Arumagedon) is the eleventh episode of the 2007 anime series Seto no Hanayome.
After Sun and Lunar go on a diet, Gōzaburō buys her all sorts of presents to help her out, including some special mineral mermaid water that energizes and gives strength. But many problems arise when Nagasumi drinks it by accident, not only giving him the powers of a merman, but also expanding him to gigantic proportions. Everyone eventually chips in to help reverse this process.
- The episode's title is a reference to the film, Armageddon.
- [Masa and Fujishiro relax in a sauna]
- Fujishiro: [sighs] Hitting the sauna after work is the best, isn't it?
- Masa: [dejectedly] Yeah.
- Fujishiro: What's eating you?
- Masa: I don't think I'm cut out for this at-home-shoppin' TV host stuff.
- Fujishiro: Nah, I'm sure you must be wrong about that.
- Masa: Hmm... I don't think so. By the way, ya actually bought that thing?
- [Fujishiro is wearing a Secret Tail Fin Deluxe on his tail]
- Fujishiro: Bought what thing? I have no idea what you're talking about.
- [his tail fin starts to sizzle]
- Ren: Sorry I'm late, Sun!
- Sun: Mom, it's you!
- Ren: Yeah, I was working after school. Honestly! When I saw a giant Nagasumi dancing naked from the nurse's window, I spit out my coffee!
- Mikawa: [after sending the giant Nagasumi to the moon via a rocket] All right. We're safe now, Sun. You can just give up on Nagasumi, and...
- Sun: [furiously] Just what were you thinkin', doin' somethin' like that?!!
- Mikawa: Please calm down! You'll always have me!
- Lunar: [snatches Mikawa's rocket remote] Give us that thing!
- Mikawa: Sun, if you don't got a house, you can live with me, forever, if you want to.
- Gozaburo: I'LL KILL YOU, MIKAWA!!